Delicious and spicy, bright red berry raspberry cultivated a very popular worldwide. Although fresh raspberries are available only for a very short season. They freeze well and can buy frozen. Raspberries nutrition facts are a great source of nutrients that have so much health benefits in it.
They are surprisingly versatile and can be use to make a wide variety of desserts, cakes, muffins and several other baked goods.
In this article the data on raspberries nutrition facts and health benefits are summarized raspberries provides a comparison with other common berries.
Raspberries Nutrition Facts
- They are generally Low in saturated fat and calories A serving of 100 g of fresh raspberries nutrition facts contains only 52 calories, which is the same as the same weight of the block, but less than in avocado or mango.
- Raspberries nutrition facts are a delicious source of dietary fiber provide 6.5 g of fiber per 100 g, which is about 20% of the recommend daily amount. They have more fiber than other berries and twice that of blueberries, strawberries and kiwi.
- Raspberries have significantly High levels of anticoxidants and phytochemicals The Absorbance Capacity Oxygen Radical ( ORAC value), which is a measure of the antioxidant capacity is about 4,900 per 100 grams of raspberries nutrition facts , which is very high for similar fruits.
- Natural sugar substitute Xylitol is extract from raspberries nutrition facts. A teaspoon of xylitol only has about 10 9 calories compared with a teaspoon of sugar has 15 calories.
- Fresh raspberries nutrition facts are a good source of Vitamin C. With a portion of 100 g provides 26 mg of vitamin C (almost 50% of the recommended daily allowance). However strawberries, blackberries and kiwi fruit all have higher levels of vitamin C.
- Raspberries have the highest level of Vitamin E Of all the fruits listed in the table. And good levels of vitamin K.
- Raspberries are an excellent source of vitamin B-group S, and have moderate levels of folic acid.
- Raspberries nutrition facts are a good source of many minerals potassium, copper, manganese, magnesium and iron.
- They have very low levels of fat levels and contain no cholesterol .
- While protein levels are low? raspberries nutrition facts are comparable with other berries.
- Carbohydrate levels are moderate compared to other berries.
Related Post About Raspberries Nutrition Facts
- Why Cranberry Juice Benefits is the Secret Ingredient
- Health Benefits of Strawberries for Your Health and Beauty
- Why Health Benefits of Blueberries are the Secret Ingredient
- Folk Remedies for Improving Your Life Using Only Calories in Strawberries
- Facts About Calories in Blueberries That’ll Keep You Up at Night
- Strawberries Health Benefits & Nutritional Value
- Facts About Calories In Strawberries That’ll Keep You Up at Night
- Why No One Talks About Carbs In Strawberries Anymore
- How to Cheat at Strawberries Nutrition Facts and Get Away with It
- Strawberry Nutrition in your Diet
- What Everyone Is Saying About Strawberry Nutrition
- Strawberry Nutrition Insights
- What Everyone Is Saying About Blueberry Nutrition Facts
- Why You’ll Never Succeed at Blueberries Nutrition Facts
- Shocking Ways Strawberries Calories Will Make You Better in Bed
- Facts About Blackberries Nutrition Facts That Will Impress Your Friends
- Why Raspberries Nutrition Facts Will Make You Question Everything
- Why No One Talks About Strawberry Nutrition Facts Anymore