Rice or any other grains contributes to the vigor of any diet. To some countries, rice is their staple food. They make each meal satisfying because it makes you feel full easier. Rice is easy to complement any dish. On the other hand, it can also be associated with fattening foods like butter, special sauces, sugar, and cream. Rice calories are reasonably minimal when savored in moderation. Rice can be enjoyable when making a delectable dish. Below is a list of how may calories you may find in a specific cooking of rice:
- Rice calories
- Next are some rice recipes and the amount of calories of rice. All of the listed rice recipes are based per 3.5 oz servings or 100 grams:
- Rice is known to be a tremendous source of trace mineral manganese and other minerals like selenium and magnesium. Here are more information about calories in rice:
- One-half cup cooked brown rice is an exceptional source of magnesium, and it contains 110 rice calories.
- One-half cup cooked white rice is a great source of niacin, thiamine, and iron. It has 133 rice calories.
- One-half cup cooked wild rice contains folate and zinc and has 83 rice calories.
- One-half cup cooked cream of rice is low in fat and has zero cholesterol. It also contains 95 rice calories.
Next are some rice recipes and the amount of calories of rice. All of the listed rice recipes are based per 3.5 oz servings or 100 grams:
- Plain boiled rice has 151 rice calories.
- Brown boiled rice has 140 rice calories.
- Savory Rice contains 142 rice calories.
- Egg Fried Rice contains 210 rice calories.
- Fried Rice has 184 rice calories.
- Pilau Rice has 188 calories.
- Chicken Fried Rice contains 220 calories.
- Pot Rice, which is a snack variety, contains 210 calories per pot.
- Rice with peas has 147 calories.
- Steamed rice has 162 calories.
- Spanish rice contains 193 calories.
- Vegetable Pilau Rice contains 230 rice calories.
- Maltese Baked Rice has 187 rice calories.
- Caribbean rice has 205 calories.
- Thai rice soup contains 180 calories.
- Spiced Basmati Rice contains 195 calories.
- Rice pudding has 90 calories.
Rice is known to be a tremendous source of trace mineral manganese and other minerals like selenium and magnesium. Here are more information about calories in rice:
- Long Grain American Rice has 175 calories per 50 grams serving.
- Amoy Rice Noodles has 101 calories per 28 grams serving.
- Asda Steamed Rice has 126 calories each 100 grams serving.
- Brown Long Grain Rice contains 182 calories each 50 grams serving.
- Risotto Rice contains 174 calories every 50 grams serving.
- Tilda Basmati has 98 calories per 28 grams serving.
- White Basmati Rice has 262 calories per 75 grams serving.
- Raw White Glutinous Rice has 685 calories in 185 grams serving.
- Cooked White Glutinous Rice has 169 calories in 174 grams serving.
- Raw Brown Medium Grain contains 688 calories per 190 grams and 46 calories from fat.
- Cooked Brown Medium Grain contains 218 calories per 195 grams and 15 calories from fat.
- Regular White Cooked Long Grain has 205 calories each 158 grams and 4 calories from fat.
- Regular White Cooked Long Grain enriched with salt contains 205 calories per 158 grams and 4 calories from fat.
More About Rice Calories
- Why Mom Was Right About White Rice Nutrition Facts
- The Evolution of Brown Rice Nutrition Facts
- Why Rice Nutrition Facts Will Change Your Life
- Facts About Basmati Rice Nutrition That Will Impress Your Friends
- Rice Calories: Where Can You Possibly Save?
- How Did Calories in Rice Become the Best? Find Out.
- The Benefits of Rice Nutrition
- Learning The Rice Nutrition Facts
- How Nutrition Facts of White Rice Makes You a Better Lover
- Why Nutrition Facts Rice is Sexy
- More Post On Food Nutrition