While estimating calories in almond milk, you would have to see the variant of almond milk that you have at hand. There are two major types of almond milks, sweetened and unsweetened. Naturally, sweetened option has much more calories in almond milk than the unsweetened option. In fact, the amount of calories in almond milk, unsweetened, is only about 40, while the amount of calories in sweetened almond milk varies around 60. This is a major increase, approximately 50%, and this is why you need to choose carefully between them. Apart from almond milk, there are some other milk options which have lower than average calories in milk.
Calories in Almond Milk vs Regular Milk Options
The calories in whole milk come out to be somewhere around 65 per 100 ml, while the calories in skim milk are only in the range of 30 to 35. The calories in milk are also influenced by other ingredients that you are using to make the glass of milk. Sugar, syrups, essences and extracts can influence the amount of calories in milk. That you are taking on a regular basis.
Apart from the other milk variants mentioned above. Soy milk is another option that you can utilize for lowering calories in milk. Soy milk has only about 25 calories in milk, a number that is much lower than other variants of milk available these days. It is even lower than the amount of calories in almond milk that come out to be about 40.
More Post About Calories In Almond Milk
- The Only Almonds Nutrition Facts Resources You Will Ever Need
- How Health Benefits of Almonds Can Help You Live a Better Life
- Warning: You’re Losing Money by Not Using Calories in Almond Milk
- 13 Facts About Almonds Health Benefits That Will Impress Your Friends
- What Mom Never Told You About Almond Butter Nutrition Facts
- What Experts Are Saying About Calories in Almonds
- Just the Right Amount of Calories In Almonds for Everyday Life
- Calories in Almonds, the Amount of Energy Inside
- You Haven’t Seen This Calories in Almonds List on Buzzfeed
- Things Your Boss Expects You Know About Almond Nutrition Facts
- Why Almond Milk Nutrition Facts Beats Peanut Butter on Pancakes