Soft and sweet, pears have long been regarded one of the most excellent ingredients or fruits you can eat at home. It has been regarded as the “gift of the gods” by Homer, author of the Odyessy. The reason for this is that pears has high concentration of nutrients such as fiber and antioxidants. Thanks to this, it is a delicious and healthful snacking choice.
Given below are some more health benefits of pears that give you more reasons to indulge this sweet fruit every day, especially when summer strikes.
1. Fight Free Radicals – Health Benefits Of Pears
- 1. Fight Free Radicals – Health Benefits Of Pears
- 2. Protect Our Hearts – Health Benefits Of Pears
- 3. Weight loss – Health Benefits Of Pears
- 4. Detox – Health Benefits Of Pears
- 5. Immune System Health – Health Benefits Of Pears
- 6. Tissue Repair – Health Benefits Of Pears
- 7. Bone Health – Health Benefits Of Pears
Pears are found to be rich in vitamins C and K. These are all natural nutrients namely copper and antioxidants that effectively help you to protect cells from damaging triggered by free radicals. They also have estimated that one pear is found to consist up to 11 percent. This is the exact recommended intake of vitamin C as well as 95% of copper intake.
2. Protect Our Hearts – Health Benefits Of Pears
This fruit is also considered as great source of dietary fiber, which is beneficial for the heart. It is the fact that fiber can lower levels of bad cholesterol by inhabiting bile salts and free them out of the body.
Doe to this reason, eating pears can also reduce risk of stroke quite effectively.
3. Weight loss – Health Benefits Of Pears
Fruits and vegetables that have high amount of fiber work the best to keep you feeling full longer. Along with that, the best part of this is that they are low in calories.
Therefore, it is logical to increase fiber intakes to enhance weight loss for obese individuals.
4. Detox – Health Benefits Of Pears
It is found out that the adequate bowel movements are needed for the daily excretion toxins  via the bile and stool. They have found out 84% water in pears that helps to keep stools soft and flush, which make it easier to free them out of your body with all toxins.
5. Immune System Health – Health Benefits Of Pears
The immune system of the body need high amount of antioxidants and vitamin-C to function properly. Vitamin C has long been regarded to boost immune system by stimulating white blood cell production. Fortunately, fruits like pears is packed with vitamin C. Therefore, eating more of them would help to deal with flu, or various other mild illnesses instantly.
6. Tissue Repair – Health Benefits Of Pears
Vitamin C plays such an important role to generate new tissue in various organs and cellular structures of the body. Once it is got in the body, it would keep the metabolism running smoothly and operate properly. Along with that, wound healing process is fostered thanks to ascorbic acid.
Eating more of pear on regular basis is found as good way to increase vitamin C intake.
7. Bone Health – Health Benefits Of Pears
It is the high mineral content of pears, packed along with magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, calcium and other essential minerals that help to reduce bone mineral loss. Along with that, it would also help to prevent a lot of tricky health issue such as osteoporosis and weak bone.
More Similar Post Like Health Benefits of Pears
- Health Benefits of Figs Nutrition
- Soybeans Nutrition – The Magic of Soybeans
- Looking For Edamame Nutrition
- Beets Nutrition Facts
- Are YOU Looking For Nutrition Facts of Cabbage
- The Benefits Of Vinegar
- Health Benefits of Calcium you Should Know
- Health Benefits of Iodine that Works
- 7 Natural Health Benefits of Selenium
- Natural Dragon Fruit Health Benefits