It is very difficult to point a finger towards the best health benefiting dark chocolate. Especially these days with so many brands in the market. Furthermore, the stories associated with these brands make them either look good or bad for our health, which makes it even more confusing to choose one. To top this confusion most people do not even like dark chocolate due to its bitter taste. Hence milk and creamy chocolates have been the top selling chocolates for all these years.
It is only recently that dark chocolate have been picking up pace with the other chocolates as people have begun to realize the importance of these chocolates on our health.
Which is The Best Dark Chocolate To Consume?
Picking the best chocolate is a matter of choice and personal preference as there are so many different kinds of dark chocolates in the market. There are sweet and bitter dark chocolates, there are nuts and fruits dark chocolates; there are mint and other flavored dark chocolates. However, to make it easier for you there is a list below of the best and most preferred dark chocolates worldwide.
- Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolates: There are four Lindt dark chocolates that are the most preferred. One has 70% Cacao in it, the other has 85% cacao, the third has 90% cacao, and the fourth has 99% cacao in it.
- Green & Black’s Organic Dark Chocolates: There are two kinds of dark chocolates by G&B organic. One has 70% cacao and the other has 85% cacao.
- Dove Dark Chocolates: There are variety of dark chocolates to choose from.
- Endangered Species Dark Chocolates: There are many varieties of dark chocolate from Endangered Species but there are only two most preferred dark chocolates, they are; All natural extreme dark chocolate and All natural supreme dark chocolate.
- Chocolove Dark Chocolates: Chocolove also has variety of dark chocolates starting from 33% to 77% cacao. The most preferred is Chocolove Organic 73% dark chocolate.
- Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate.
- Dagoba Organic Dark Chocolates.
- Valrhona Guanaja Amer & Elegant 70% dark chocolate.
- Godiva Chocolatier Dark Chocolates: There are two 72% cacao dark chocolates.
- Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolates: There are variety of dark chocolates in Ghirardelli. But there are only three most famous dark chocolates, which are; Evening Dream 60% cacao, Twilight Delight 72% cacao, and Midnight Reverie 86% cacao dark chocolate.
The list of dark chocolates is bigger but the ones listed above are known for their quality.