Health benefits of apple cider vinegar ( ACV ) and its uses for weight loss, hair, diet. This is one of the best household remedy for a number of common complaints. That makes apple cider vinegar one of the best things to have readily available at home. There are many conditions and health benefits which can be availed from apple cider vinegar . Let us see what they are.
Health benefits of apple cider vinegar : weight loss, diet, hair and other uses.
- Apple cider vinegar for weight loss : ACV is helpful in losing weight. This effect has also been studied experimentally. It is also helpful in reducing the waist circumference. This makes it an important asset to people who want to lose weight and one can find many people still using it for losing weight naturally.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for better hair and low dandruff : ACV can be used as a rinse for the hair. It improves the health of hair and scalp. ACV helps in shedding off dandruff effectively. This effect is similar to that of lemon juice which is also used for reducing dandruff . This is partly due to the acidic effect of lemon and ACV both.
- ACV as a general purpose cleanse and detox : Apple Cider Vinegar is good for a mild detox of the body. It helps the vital organs liver and kidney to purify the blood and release out toxins. This action cleanses and rejuvenates a body which is unable to release toxins effectively.
- Apple cider vinegar can be helpful in acne. One can drink apple cider vinegar a little every day and this can help in making the skin clear and acne would be less visible.
- ACV is a simple and effective remedy for acid reflux and heartburn.
- ACV is great for yeast infection like Candida. ACV itself contains healthy yeast which can act as probiotics in the body. This effect is similar to yogurt and the healthy bacteria it provides.
- Inhaling apple cider vinegar can be very helpful for sinus infection. Drinking apple cider vinegar provides added support in case of sinus infection.
- Mole removal : Apple cider vinegar is helpful in depressing the moles.
Apple Cider Vinegar can be made easily at home by fermenting some ripe and delicious apples. This is similar to how you would make any other vinegar like grape vinegar. This all natural vinegar can be used for home purposes and be an important part of daily diet.
Important note : When using apple cider vinegar for drinking or applying on the skin, make sure to add water to it. This is important because ACV is highly acidic and can lead to chemical burns in the throat or the skin.
Apple cider vinegar has many other uses, like in medicine.
- It helps in gout pain. Gout is a painful condition which causes sharp pain in the joints.
- ACV is helpful in asthma. It can provide relief from asthma attack.
- It prevents dizziness which is a common problem with many people.
Side effects :
Do not take too much of ACV because that can lead to negative reactions and conditions like osteoporosis ( loss of bone density ) and blood disorders. Use a safe amount of natural ACV and take good care of your health.
More Post About Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- What the World Would Be Like If Calories in Gala Apple Didn’t Exist
- Why Your Calories In Small Apple Never Works Out the Way You Plan
- Health Benefits Of Apples For Weight Loss, Cancer And Asthma
- How Many Calories are In an Apple: Guide for Your Diet Plan
- Ways Your Mother Lied to You About Calories In A Apple
- How Hollywood Got Calories in an Apple All Wrong
- How Did Calories in an Apples Become the Best? Find Out.
- Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar : Weight Loss, Diet, Hair And Uses
- How Many Calories in an Apple?
- How Apple Juice Nutrition Facts are Making the World a Better Place
- How Tim Gunn Makes Apple Nutrition Chart Work
- What Wikipedia Can’t Tell You About Green Apple Nutrition Facts
- Reasons You Should be Talking About 1 Apple Nutrition Facts
- How Many Calories in Apple
- Why Do People Think Apple Nutrition Facts is a Good Idea?