Yerba mate, native to South America, is a healthy beverage which is made from a special leaves in South America named Ilex paraguariensis. Yerba mate is very beneficial for health because it í loaded of various important substances and nutrients, such as zinc, copper, iron, aluminum, polyphenols, nickel, vitamin B1, C, etc. It has been proven that drinking yerba mate on a regular basis can help you prevent and treat many diseases and conditions. Below are some of the best health benefits of yerba mate you can get:
Benefiting Heart Health – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
- 1 Benefiting Heart Health – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
- 2 Boosting Digestive System – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
- 3 Regulating Weight – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
- 4 Fighting Diabetes – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
- 5 Improving Concentration – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
- 6 Rich in Antioxidant Properties – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
- 7 Promoting Mental Fuction
One of the most important health benefits of yerba mate is for your heart. This tea is packed with essential compounds like polyphenols which are excellent in decreasing the risk of heart-related problems, notably atherosclerosis. Many studies have shown that an adequate consumption of yerba mate are useful in reducing lipid parameters as well as assisting in decreasing LDL cholesterol for those who get hypercholesterolemic. In addition, consuming yerba mate regularly give your heart’s myocardial tissue better protection and is also powerful in lessening oxidative stress which is the result of reactive oxygen species.
Boosting Digestive System – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
Regulating Weight – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
Many people, especially women will appreciate yerba mate for this reason. This healthy tea contributes to a balanced diet. It contains stimulant properties which are able to slow down the digestive activity and make you feel full in a longer time. It is highly recommended that you add yerba mate to your daily diet to your metabolism which accelerates calo-burning process. In addition, it is capable of restraining your cravings for foods and reduces your appetite. Gradually, you can lose weight and have a healthy body.
Fighting Diabetes – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
Yerba mate health benefits also include treating diabetes and decreasing complications which are associated with hyperglycemia in diabetes. Yerba mate can be considered as a strong antioxidant which takes part in the glycation process and can work to decrease the action of dicarbonyl, leading to hyperglycemia and oxidation.
Improving Concentration – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
Rich in Antioxidant Properties – Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
If you have ever read about yerba mate nutrition facts. You know that this tea is abundant in antioxidant properties as well as various phytochemicals. Notably polyphenols, caffeoyl derivatives and chlorogenic acid. Which are all beneficial for your health. It has been proven that consuming mate extract can assist in decrease oxidative stress which make you more likely to get liver and heart damages. In addition, yerba mate is capable of reducing nitrosamine stress which is the key reason of cell death, lipid peroxidation and DNA damage. This tea is even more effective than green tea in eliminating cytotoxicity which is link with some heart disorders like stroke.
Promoting Mental Fuction
You may not know that yerba mate is a source of an adequate content of caffeine. Which has been well-known as one of the most psychoactive drugs. Therefore, drinking yerba mate regularly can enhance the functions of brain as well as your mood, alertness and memory.
More Similar Post Like Health Benefits of Yerba Mate
- Green Tea Nutrition – Top 10 Benefits
- Soy Milk Dangers: Myth and Fact
- Why Health Benefits of Green Tea is Afraid of the Truth
- Why Health Benefits of Milk Will Change Your Life
- The Truth About Sugar Free Gatorade Helps You Avoid Sacrificing Sports Drinks
- Coconut Water Health Benefits And Nutrition Facts
- Health Benefits Of Watermelon Juice , Seeds And Rind
- OMG This is The Effects of Caffeine That You Should Know
- Kangen Water Benefits for your Family & Business
- Green Tea Health Benefits For Body And Mind
- The Benefits of Green Tea For Weight Loss
- What Mom Never Told You About 7 Health Benefits of Green Tea
- Five Reasons For Taking Advantage of Beetroot Juice Benefits