Milk is among the staple food people need in their diet. We can’t deny the benefits we can achieve from the nutrition of milk. However, if we are conscious about our weight, milk can contribute to our weight issues because of the milk calories and fat content it possesses. Nevertheless, milk is packed with essential vitamins and minerals. As you review the different milk nutrition facts, you will also learn that it is the best source of calcium and other nutrients that are vital in the healthy growth of teeth and development of bones.
Below are calories in milk that you need to know as a consumer. These milk calories are practically common among dairy and milk products. Milk and soy nutrition doesn’t have to be removed from our diet. Actually, milk helps for the body to receive vitamin A, potassium, B vitamins (B2, B3, B6, and B12), D, E, and K, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc.
- Full cream milk has 13 milk calories for every 1 tbsp serving.
- Full cream milk contains 67 milk calories for every 100 ml.
- Sweetened condensed milk has 215 calories for each ¼ cup.
- Skim condensed milk has 160 calories in ¼ cup (65 ml.).
- Regular evaporated milk contains 195 milk calories each ½ cup (125 ml).
- Reduced fat evaporated milk has 155 milk calories for every ½ cup (125 ml).
- Buttermilk contains 120 milk calories for every 250 ml serving.
- Goat’s milk contains 155 milk calories per 250 ml. serving.
- Regular soy milk has 160 calories per 1 cup (250 ml).
- Lite soy milk contains 100 calories per 250 ml.
- Fat-free soy milk has 90 milk calories for every 250 ml.
- Reduced fat milk possesses 11 milk calories per 1 tbsp.
- Lite milk contains 52 milk calories per 100 ml.
- Nonfat skim milk has 10 calories per 1 tbsp.
- Nonfat skim milk has 44 calories each 100 ml serving.
This calorie count guide will help you in watching your intake of calories, but the calorie counts may vary depending on the manufacturing procedures.
Here is another list of calorie count for milk. This is based on 100 grams serving.
- Dried skimmed milk contains 348 calories.
- Dried whole milk has 490 calories
- Whole evaporated milk contains 151 calories.
- Pasteurized semi-skimmed milk contains 46 calories.
- UHT semi-skimmed milk has 33 calories.
- Plain soya milk has 32 calories.
- Pasteurized whole milk has 66 calories.
- UHT whole milk contains 66 calories.
Here is one list of calorie count in milk per 100 ml:
- Pasteurized skimmed milk contains 34 calories and 0.1 gram fat.
- Semi-skimmed milk has 47 calories and 1.6 grams of fat.
- Full-fat whole milk contains 66 calories and 3.9 grams of fat.
- Whole condensed milk has 320 calories and 9.5 grams of fat.
- Whole evaporated milk has 155 calories and 9 grams of fat.
- Goat’s milk has 62 calories and 3.5 grams of fat.
- Sheep’s milk has 99 calories and 6 grams of fat.