Almond is very popular due it’s high health nutrition and low cholesterol. It makes almonds frequently used for several dishes and drinks. For drinks, almonds now are processed into several thinks like kinds of milk, ice cream, or others. Almond milk becomes very popular and highly consumed by people with heart diseases, diabetes, cholesterol, and others. Silk Almond Milk is famous delicious milk that offers variant kinds of almond milk. It has a lot of healthy nutrition that can make our body healthier. See these silk almond milk nutrition facts, and see what you can get from it.
Silk Almond Milk Nutrition Facts and Its Benefits
Silk Almond Milk has different kinds of choice of almond milk, such as the original, unsweetened, and silk light. Each of them has its own silk almond milk nutrition facts and benefits. By consuming this almond milk, it can help you controlling the blood cells, preventing cancer and heart diseases risk, reducing cholesterol, and maintaining your healthy diet.
Silk Original Almond Milk
For the first silk almond milk nutrition facts, it has about 60 calories in every cup of it. This truly delicious milk, especially when you consume it together with cookies, coffee, or cereal. The original almond milk is made of almond milk and cane sugar. Each 240 ml of original almond milk contains 2.5 gram total fat, 160 mg of sodium, 8 gram of total carbs, 1 gram protein, and 35 mg potassium. Besides that nutrition, vitamin, and mineral like vitamin A, D, E, iron, riboflavin, calcium, and magnesium also can be found in this almond milk.
Unsweetened Silk Almond Milk
Different with the original, the unsweetened has lower calories about 30 gram. It surely makes some carbs less than 1 gram. So, if you are on the healthy diet, this almond milk can be an excellent choice. Same as the original milk, vitamin A, D, E, iron, riboflavin, calcium, and magnesium also can be found in this almond milk as well.
Silk Light Original Almond Milk
The Silk Light Almond Milk becomes the average milk between the original and unsweetened. It contains 40 calories with 5 gram of total carbs. It has the same amount of sodium, potassium, and protein. Vitamins and minerals also exist in this almond milk.
More Post About Silk Almond Milk Nutrition Facts
- The Only Almonds Nutrition Facts Resources You Will Ever Need
- How Health Benefits of Almonds Can Help You Live a Better Life
- Warning: You’re Losing Money by Not Using Calories in Almond Milk
- 13 Facts About Almonds Health Benefits That Will Impress Your Friends
- What Mom Never Told You About Almond Butter Nutrition Facts
- What Experts Are Saying About Calories in Almonds
- Just the Right Amount of Calories In Almonds for Everyday Life
- Calories in Almonds, the Amount of Energy Inside
- You Haven’t Seen This Calories in Almonds List on Buzzfeed
- Things Your Boss Expects You Know About Almond Nutrition Facts
- Why Almond Milk Nutrition Facts Beats Peanut Butter on Pancakes
- Almond Flour Nutrition Facts
- Nutrition Facts Almonds